This 14 week 25k Training Plan is perfect for runners of all ability levels! The first four weeks are dedicated to building a running base, so this plan can be completed even with no prior distance running experience. With three runs each week, you’ll receive structured speed workouts and strength training exercise. This 25k training plan is the perfect way to beat your half marathon distance with 15.5 miles. Get to the starting line injury free and confident!
This 25k Training Plan is perfect for any ability level! The first four weeks are dedicated to building a running base, so this plan can be completed even with no prior distance running experience.
What you’ll get when you purchase the 25k Training Plan:
- 14 weeks of scheduled training (runs + workouts)
- 3 runs per week, 1 strength training day, 1 cross training day, 1 yoga/optional rest day
- 1 run each week is a structured speed workout (either a tempo run or interval run)
- First 4 weeks dedicated to building a running base
- Recovery training weeks every few weeks to avoid injury
- 1-2 rest days per week (1 complete rest day + 1 optional yoga or rest day)
- A strength training workout each week (all are 30 minute, at home workouts)
- A description of tempo workouts and interval runs
With just three runs each week, this training plan provides the perfect balance of mileage to prepare your body for the 15.5 mile distance, without running so much that you burnout. This mileage allows your legs time to recover and ensure that you make it to the starting line injury free. Run your 25k confidently and easily with this training plan! This plan is perfect for runners hoping to push past the half marathon distance with it’s gradual mileage build up. With a long run beginning at 4 miles and peaking at 14 miles, this plan ensures you will be well trained and confident heading into your 25k.
The plan includes a weekly strength workout, cross training day, optional yoga day and a full rest day. Conquering your bucket list goal might just be easier than you expected!