This 3 Day Per Week Marathon Training Plan is perfect for runners wanting to train for a marathon while still having a life. Marathon training is notorious for taking up a lot of time, but it doesn’t have to be that way. This training plan incorporates low mileage running while still maintaining long runs and key workouts.
What you’ll get when you purchase the 3 Day a Week Marathon Training Plan:
- 20 weeks of scheduled training (runs + workouts)
- 3 runs per week: one speed workout, one long run, one recovery run
- 1 strength training day, 1 cross training day, 1 yoga day
- 1 full rest day each week
- A strength training workout each week (all are 30 minute, at home workouts)
- A page of cross training options (free workout videos, bodyweight workouts, online workouts)
Avoid mental and physical burnout during marathon training by running just 3 days per week. This approach maintains key workouts of marathon training like weekly long runs and speed workouts, but gives you more time to cross train and recover. Keep your body and mind strong this marathon training season!
The plan includes a weekly strength workout, cross training day, yoga and a full rest day. Conquering your bucket list goal might just be easier than you expected!