This 20 Week Marathon Training Plan is perfect for beginners! The first four weeks are dedicated to building a running base, so this plan can be completed even with no prior running experience.
What you’ll get when you purchase the Beginner Marathon Training Plan:
- 20 weeks of scheduled training (runs + workouts)
- 4 runs per week, 1 strength training day, 1 cross training day/optional rest day
- First 4 weeks dedicated to building a running base
- Recovery training weeks every 4 weeks
- 1-2 rest days per week (1 complete rest day + 1 optional yoga or rest day)
- A strength training workout each week (all are 30 minute, at home workouts)
- A page of cross training options (free workout videos, bodyweight workouts, online workouts)
With built in recovery weeks every 4th week of training, the cut back in mileage allows your legs time to recover and ensure that you make it to the starting line injury free. Run your first marathon easily with this training plan! This plan is perfect for first time marathoners with it’s gradual mileage build up. With a long run beginning at 4 miles and peaking at 20 miles, this plan ensures you will be well trained and confident heading into your first marathon.
The plan includes a weekly strength workout, cross training day, and a full rest day. Conquering your bucket list goal might just be easier than you expected!
There are no reviews yet.